2 thoughts on “IRS Offices in Oklahoma”

  1. I have an EIN # used for my LLC. It is in my partner’s name. He wants to quit and move on to something else. How can we get his name and address changed to my name and address. I’d like to be able to use the same EIN I am currently using.


Feel free to leave a comment. DO NOT PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION, as your comment will be shared on irsofficesearch.org.